GIS Developer - ArcGIS for Dektop / ArcGIS for Server (Windows/Linux)
REF : GISDEV
We are recruiting an experienced GIS developer to join our existing development team. The GIS Development role will involve development of software enhancements and maintenance of the ESRI ArcGIS Server application (Windows Server) before taking the responsibility of its full migration to Linux. The position also offers scope for design and development of new features; solving issues that may be complex in nature and span multiple components; making speed/quality improvements and development of new projects.
- ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop / ArcGIS for Server
- Java/SQL/Python development skills
- Development on Windows Server & Linux platforms
- Experience working in an Open Source development model
- Experience of ASP.NET/C# is a plus
- Able to work on own initiative or in a team
This opportunity will give you exposure at all levels of software development from low level interfacing to hardware right up to application designing.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Qualities: ArcGIS Java SQL Python Windows Server Linux Server Open Source ASP.NET C Programming